CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

YLC camp


1 day passed
i miss the camp
i miss those abg n kak senior
i miss everythin in the camp
i'm glad 2 know all of them

yesterday while we on the way back
we sang in the bus
i really wanna make me cry
tears in my eyes but not drip out
i force myself 2 do so...

"ingat ingat itu remember
jangan lupa itu dun 4get
saya sayang kamu i love u
hanya engkau only u.."
lyrics frm song "sayonara"
it really touched.. haiz..
made me almost cry..

when we can meet each others agen?
when we can play together agen?
i believe.. 1day we'll..
memories in camp..
a sweet memories for me..
til tat time we stil can chat abt it..

here 2 take a oppotunity 2 thx my frienz
which help me, support me along the camp
thank you 2 you guys
i'll rmb "SIGMA!!" too..
n also ajks' which help a lot in raid cross
-- kuang nam, chai wan lin, louis liong, as-siddiq, hann ming
of cuz winnie, karen n jacky too..
if not,
sure i'll collape at d 2nd day

dun worry..
i think i can slowly cope with my stress now..
i'll do my best..
wont let seniors feel disappointed.
u guys wont a chance 2 feel so..

miss u guys always n take k..

good luck!!

0 bless of words: