CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

angry.. angry

these day nothing special happened..
but quite easy tire..
oh!! i know wad should i write for today..
things happened few days ago..

i had my dinner with my mum...
we talked abt mum quarrel with dad de thing..
actually i heard but i'm scare 2 ask too much
parents quarrel, in my family is a normal thing
haha.. i already take it as a part of life..
my mum told me that she saw the girl this afternoon
i was so.. angry? i wont angry. sad? non of my buisiness..
juz feel a bit bu shuang..
brunei is her area, what for she came 2 miri?
i feel like this world very unfair..
the things should belongs to me, she rampas...
i prefer keep taking money from my dad rather than give her to use..
my mum told me, she come to my house to sleep..
wad de!@#$%^&*!!!!
this is my house! i never allow any person i hate come in
never and wont have chance!

i quite pity with my mum...
dad loves us but not mummy...
who should i blame? i also dunno...
as i grow, i must protect my mum,
n also wont simply to choose a love....

5 bless of words:

My storieszz said...

i agree!! this world full with "unfair" this words!!
ya u should protect u mum!!
if change to me, i will ask the girl go out from my house!!! be strong but don too strong~ haha jia you!

said...

.....
this world..
is nt fair..
nt everything must be fair..
but..
jus try to think tat..
are u the only 1 suffer?
there are more ppl worst than tat..
so..
no matter wht happen..
keep going on ur life and fight for the thing u wan using a legal way..

live for a better tomorrow,
nt in sadness,nt in anger..
but..in the sound of laughter

this is wht i told myself everyday

SMILE~
Black Tan

Johnny, 英杰 said...

jia chee, show out ur strong to the girl..although i am a man, but i hate those girl who so ham si like to close those man who already have family..
dun scare of her.the family is urs..
we wil support u de.:)

Choon said...

For me I'll get d broom and d mop (after i clean d longkang) and "sao" her face then chase her out!! hahahaa. Sounds bad =X

Think positively .. be strong kay? Jia You Jia You =DD

emilio said...

要坚强到底啊,不要输给嫖子(这样骂人,会不会有点缺德?)