CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

finally i know...

I always worried abt a junior, who always do something dangerous to himself. I not very close to him but i knew his situation through my sister. Till today, i finally know what his problem is.
we chatted for the whole evening.

yeah, he is correct.
our school just like a small comunity.
even dunno who is our true friends, who wil hurt us at the back.
he is a kind-hearted person, which never hurt others.
but he had to protect himself from hurting by others.
when he was very angry, almost couldn't control his emotion.
all he can did is, HURT HIMSELF.

he felt alone, always alone.
even dunno who can he talk to.
so, he always keep it in heart.
till one day he can't keep, then all burst out.
he lost-controled and hurt humself.
we, at the side, felt very sad..
he promised that he wil change to a better person.
so, trust him and give him a chance.

p/s: I trust that you can! Jia You, my junior.
Show to me, you can do it! I'll support you 4evar!

0 bless of words: